Mr. Greg Dheuvetter, Superintendent of the Diocese of Orange, visited St. Angela School for the annual evaluation.
The following are the commendations:
1. Strong Catholic identity in liturgy, prayer, instruction, signs, and services
2. Strong and developing ties with parish
3. Increased enrollment and strong enrollment marketing
4. Budget process is going according to schedule. Good budget responsibility
5. Continued progress on Common Core implementations and curriculum mapping
6. Testing data used to guide curriculum, materials, and instruction
7. Strong environment of professional development
8. Ongoing progress with WCEA action plan items
9. Parental Involvement
10. Plans in place for 1:1 implementation
11. Students learn in an active collaborative environment
12. Classrooms show
strong examples of different type of student work
Continued work on curriculum mapping, standards based instruction, and technology integration.
Way to go SAM!!! St Angela to be one of the top schools in the Diocese of Orange…..