Samuel said, “Has the LORD as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams. — 1 Samuel 15:22
1. Front Office- Debbie Johnson will be answering any front office questions. (Parent Participation, Fingerprinting, Safety Training, yeabooks, etc)
2. Sports – Hand in emergency forms, signed handbook forms and $75 check for Boys Football and Girls Volleyball
3. Supply Lists– You may find these supply lists either on Sycamore.
4. Extended Care– The first day will be offered on Tuesday, August 27th.
5. Parent Participation– Your parent job will be posted online, if you have any concerns or questions, please contact Joanne Avalos at . You may find your jobs online in the NEWS section of Sycamore. ALL jobs will start the week of September 2nd.
6. Fingerprinting– ALL parents MUST be fingerprinted and have taken the safe environment class online.
7. School uniform updates– Angie Gambino will be selling used uniforms and answering all uniform questions.
Shoes– NO slip on shoes, including VANS.
8. Cougar Store- Mary Kuehl will be selling “Cougar” wear and items. 5th-8th Grade Boy’s ties will be sold. Cougar socks are also available for students.
9. Cougar Cash – Vicki McEntee and Robin Biederstadt will be at a table to answer any questions.
10. Yearbook Sales- Yearbook forms will be available to order yearbooks. Pre-sale orders are $30 each.
11. Community Partnership- Amy Hinz will be around to answer questions about E-scrip, Box Tops, Soup Labels, Ralphs, etc. “Help SAM make money!!”
12. Auction Dinner Dance- Stop on by the auction table to learn more about the event on November 9th, 2013
13. Rummage Sale- Julie Rodarte needs your help for September 29th. Stop on by to find out more information.
14. Memory Garden- Stacy Schuler and her daughter, Kendall, will be returning to SAM to help out with Memory Plaques and Bricks.
15. Raffle Tickets- 8th Grade Parents will be handing out ALL families their 2 tickets to sell for the Washington DC fundraiser. Money and tickets are due January 31st. Pick them up on Monday!!
16. Hospitality- Thank you SPA Board for having hospitality for all SAM families
17. Student Council- NEW families and students, please stop by the Student Council table to introduce yourself. These young leaders will show you the way!!
Upcoming Events for St. Angela Merici Parish School
August 26th- Registration begins at 7:15 am-8:30 am. School hours are 8:00-12:00 pm (NO TRAFFIC PATTERN FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL)
August 26th- Morning Drop off begins/Afternoon pick up
6:00 Consultative Board Meeting
7:00 SPA Board Meeting
August 28th- 9:15 start
2:00- Room Parent Meeting
August 30th- 9:30- Welcome Back Eucharist in the church (Formal Attire for ALL students)
September 2nd– NO School- Labor Day
September 3rd- Weekly Eucharist Begins. All students will be walking over to 8:00 Eucharist at 7:50 am.
September 3rd- 5:15- TK Back to School Night
6:00 and 6:45- Back to School Night for K-5th. (Parents can choose which time)
September 4th- 9:15 Start
6:00 pm- 6th-8th Grade Back to School Night
September 11th- 7:00 pm- Mandatory General Parent Meeting in the parish hall