On the spring weekend following Memorial Day, we will once again be celebrating SummerFest. This event has more than a quarter century of tradition behind it, and promises to deliver yet another legendary weekend of fun, fellowship and community building. The success of this event is due to the hard working volunteers from our school and parish that pull together to ensure a memorable and profitable weekend.
For SummerFest, three-4 hour shifts are required by each school family, though you may work as many more as you like! If you are participating in the adult lip sync on Saturday evening, please do not select the 3:30-7:30 shift that day. Thank you for your prompt response! It makes our job much easier when all families sign up ASAP.
Please understand even if you have confirmed with a booth chair your intent to work a particular booth, if they have not already signed you up-you still need to signup for those shifts online. Double check with the booth chair if you are not sure. It is necessary for accurate record keeping and assuring the request.
Here is how to sign up:
1. Sign-ups for families go live in April after the most desirable shifts are already filled.
2. Click on the Volunteers Needed Image (which will link to the sign up form when available).
3. Click on Family log in/registration. Create your user ID & password (can be whatever you want-create your own) or you can use your last year user name and password. There is a password retrieval option if you don’t remember it.
4. Click on the home button and then click on available positions. Find your booth and times, and then sign up. Be sure to put the person/s working shifts under primary name when asked.
5. You will be required to put your user ID and password in each time you fill a new shift.
6. To edit/remove/change a shift click on Volunteer Record, log on & follow prompts.
***Reminder of mandatory shifts(this shift counts towards 1 of your 3 mandatory shifts):
Sunday Tear down: 7th grade-1 shift per 7th grade family, Monday Clean up: 8th grade-1 shift (parent & student)