Tomorrow (Tuesday) we celebrate our community.
- Students should wear
- You are welcome to join us for the prayer service, honoring St. Angela, at 11:30 am in the church.
- Following the prayer service, their teachers will walk students back to the classrooms.
- At noon, special person/people (grandparents, parents, etc.) may begin checking students out of their classrooms for lunch and then proceed to the lunch tables or field.
- Please bring a picnic lunch, blankets, chairs, and board games/cards.
- Students will not be using play equipment during lunch. Rather, they are encouraged to stay with their families and enjoy this time together.
- Don’t forget to check out the Book Fair while you are here
- At 1:00 all students should return to their classrooms.
- If your child will not have someone joining them for lunch, please pack him/her lunch and email his/her teacher so we can buddy them up with another family.
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Mrs. Julianna Tapia