Thank you to all our amazing students who worked hard on their STAR assessments last week! Across every grade level, our scores showed significant student growth. This report compares our middle school student’s scores (the blue diamond) with the state recommended pathway for student proficiency (the green line and star). Thank you students and teachers for continuing to “RISE UP” and always do your best!
Pre-Sale Summerfest Wristbands & SAM Bucks
Don’t wait in line and buy your Summerfest wristbands and SAM Bucks ahead of time! You can either visit this LINK to order online or purchase in person during one of the dates in the Church Plaza:
- Saturday, May 19th after 5:00 PM Mass
- Sunday, May 20th after all Masses
- Saturday, May 26th after 5:00 PM Mass
- Sunday, May 27th after all Masses
- After school Tuesday, May 29th through Thursday, May 31st from 2:30-3:30 PM
The annual Spring Concert will be held in the Parish Hall on Friday, May 25th and 1:00 PM. The Concert will begin with our new instrumental music program showcasing their talents. The entire school will be sharing songs, dances and music videos with you!
Students may wear any clothing that is black and white. This includes shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, sport or bermuda shorts, socks and jeans. All clothing must be in accordance with the dress code.
Awards from the Sports Banquet
Congratulations to all of our students who participated in athletics this year! A special congratulations goes out to the following athletes who won an award:
- Ava Rifilato, Girls A Volleyball, 3D Award: Dedicated, Dependable and Determined
- Nicole Mock, Girls A Volleyball, Best Defensive Award
- Erin Imbriano, Coaches Award
- Sienna Rose Regalado, Girls A Volleyball, 3D Award: Dedicated, Dependable and Determined
- Michaela Padilla, Girls A Volleyball, Most Improved
- Justine Avalos, Girls A Volleyball, Coaches Award
- Isabella Gastinell, Girls B Volleyball, Co-MVP
- Emilia Vest, Girls B Volleyball, Co-MVP
- Samantha Wurts, Girls B Volleyball, Most Improved
- Ronan Burden, Boys B Basketball, Rising Star
- Adam Galindo, Boys B Basketball, Offensive Player of the Year
- Noah Tamayo, Boys B Basketball, All Around Player
- Nicholas Cardenas, Boys B Basketball, MVP
- Jeffrey McEntee, Boys B Basketball, Defensive Player of the Year
- Ava Rifilato, Girls A Basketball, MVP
- Kaitlyn Pantaleon, Girls A Basketball, Coaches Award
- Chloe Marick, Girls A Basketball, Offensive Player of the Year
- Kai Dinsay, Boys A Basketball, MVP
- Beau Jako, Boys A Basketball, Coaches Award
- Kyle Buchanan, Boys A Basketball, Most Versatile
- Ayden Keyzers, Girls B Basketball, Most Improved
- Mia Hilgert, Girls B Basketball, Most Spirited
- Zoe Mendiola, Girls B Basketball, Coaches Award
- Isaiah Baumgartner, Boys A Basketball, Best Rebounder
- Agustin Gutierrez, Boys A Basketball, Sixth Man Award
- Kevin Windisch, Boys A Volleyball, Impact Player
- Trent Elsenpeter, Boys A Volleyball, Most Improved
- Gavin Corbett, Boys A Volleyball, Coaches Award
- Cole Myers, Boys B Volleyball, Impact Player
- Isaac Carvalho, Boys B Volleyball, 3D Award: Dedicated, Dependable and Determined
- Joseph Haapala, Boys B Volleyball, Most Improved
- Isaiah Baumgartner, Scholar Athlete
- Ava Rifilato, Scholar Athlete
- Isaiah Baumgartner, Boys A Football, Defensive MVP
- Kai Dinsay, Boys A Football, Offensive MVP
- Daniel Gutierrez, Boys A Football, Impact Player
- Kevin Windisch, Boys A Football, Most Improved
- Dean Koos, Boys B Football, Most Versatile
- Adam Cralley, Boys B Football, Offensive Excellence
- Cole Myers, Boys B Football, Offensive Excellence
- Jeffrey McEntee, Boys B Football, Defensive Excellence
- Sonoma Baumgartner, Cheerleading, Rising Star
- Addison Curley, Cheerleading, Most Improved
- Emily van Veggel, Cheerleading, MVP
In this issue:
- Pre-Sale Summerfest Wristbands & SAM Bucks
- Spring Concert
- Awards from the Sports Banquet
- Lip Sync Information & Sign Ups
If you would like to honor a special friend, family member, or the memory of a loved one you may order a beautiful decorative plaque that will be installed on the new memory wall in the Prayer Garden. The brass plated plaques are 5″ by 11.5″ and customized with your special message.
The 2018-2019 academic calendar is now available for viewing on Sycamore. The first day of school for the new school year is Monday, August 27th.
To view the calendar, where you can find answers to all of your ‘When is…?’ questions, simply click the SCHOOL tab on the left-hand side of your screen. You will find the link to the calendar there!
Lip Sync Information & Sign Ups
The sign ups for Adult and Kids Lip Sync are now live! The Kids Lip Sync will be held Sunday, June 3rd at 12:00 PM and the Adult Lip Sync will be held Saturday, June 2nd at 6:00 PM.
All Lip Sync sign ups and music are due no later than Friday, May 25th. All music must be emailed as an MP3 to Miss Nina at gro.a1550507306erbal1550507306egnat1550507306s@ren1550507306tragm1550507306uabn1550507306. " >gro.a1550507306erbal1550507306egnat1550507306s@ren1550507306tragm1550507306uabn1550507306. To sign up for Kids Lip Sync, click HERE. To sign up for Adult Lip Sync, click HERE. For any questions, contact Margee Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org" >email@example.com or Miss Nina at gro.a1550507306erbal1550507306egnat1550507306s@ren1550507306tragm1550507306uabn1550507306" >gro.a1550507306erbal1550507306egnat1550507306s@ren1550507306tragm1550507306uabn1550507306.
Reminder: nothing is to be released onto the stage or into the crowd (i.e. confetti, glitter, candy, birds, etc.).
Plan ahead to avoid the summer slide and place an order for a Summer Solutions today! By spending just minutes a day with Summer Solutions, students get the practice they need to keep moving forward.
To place your order, visit the Summer Solutions website and enter our school code, ANG92821. Our school code expires on May 20th, so plan accordingly. Orders placed before May 1st will be entered in a drawing for a $250 Amazon Gift Card!
Follow us on social media!