* Football and Volleyball Uniforms- Turn in by Thursday!!
* We need student volunteers!
Student volunteers are needed to help out with two masses: Christmas Eve Mass and our Open House Mass, which will be on February 4th.
This year the Open House Mass will be at the end of our Catholic School’s Week, as we have been blessed to have Bishop Kevin Vann presiding on February 4th! Open House will still be Sunday, January 28th.
Click on the link to sign up.
* If you purchased a Token of Love bracelet at this year’s Auction, please turn in your Token of Love bag and 2018 Catholic School Week note card with your personal note to your child. Each child should have a separate card and bag. Please turn in all items to the Front Office by Thursday, December 21st.
These bags will be delivered to your child(ren) during Catholic Schools Week at the end of January. The bracelet will be placed in the bag along with your note. If you purchased an adult bracelet(s), it will also be added to the same Token of Love bag; the child’s bracelet will be noted.
* Washington DC Tickets- Every family must sell 2x $200 tickets- Tickets are in the front office to check out. Tickets at money due- Friday, February 2nd
* Yearbook– Order by February 28th Yearbook Orders
Yearbook Ad- Deadline February 16th Yearbook Ads
Monday, December 18th– Students may wear Christmas Accessories all week long- T-shirts, sweaters, hats, nail polish, socks, etc. Uniform bottoms only.
Tuesday, December 19th
6:00 pm- 6th-8th Grade Performance (Middle School performance with acting, singing and dancing!!)
Wednesday, December 20th
9:15 Late Start
Thursday, December 21st- Token of Love Bracelet Due!!
10:00 am- Birth of Jesus Prayer Service presented by 3rd-5th grade
11:00 am- Christmas Parties