Week of January 23rd
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT EVERY FAMILY READS THE COUGAR NEWS AND COMMUNICATION EMAILS.
1. ALL auction receipts are in the school office for pick up. Receipts will go home next week in your child’s yellow folder if not picked up by Friday.
2. Washington DC Tickets– Money and Tickets are due on Friday, February 3rd. The drawing will be held at Casino Night.
3. In the Front Office, we have Open House flyers and we request your help in distributing them! If you have any great ideas on where to hand out these flyers, please stop by and let us know. We will give you a stack of Open House flyers to pass out.
4. Each month, our school and parish come together to celebrate as one community in Christ. We invite everyone to this wonderful 9:30 AM Parish School celebration. All families are invited to participate in the Eucharist. Sign up HERE to sing in our choir, serve as ushers and greeters, read as a lector, help with the gifts and speak about our school. We ask all students to wear their formal attire for this Open House Eucharist to show their support for Catholic School Education. Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone at the 9:30 AM Eucharist
5. Catholic School’s Week:
Sunday- January 29th- More to come….Cougar news
9:00-1:00 pm Classrooms are open to visit
9:00-1:00 pm- Student Tours (Start in the library)
9:30- School/Parish Eucharist (All students in formal attire)
11:00- Robotics Display
11:30- Live Broadcast
6. Talent Show-February 3rd 1:00 at the Boys and Girls Club
Sign-ups are online: HERE
The City of Brea Parade is coming on
Sunday, February 18th, and Brea needs your help.
We are asking for a group of parents to volunteer their time. You can either help lead the students in the parade or sell snow cones at the Sports Park.
Here’s a brief look into what the day will entail:
10:00 AM – Community Parade
A celebratory procession down Birch Street from the Birch Hills Golf Course to the Sports Park. Expect a few surprises!
11:00 AM – Picnic at the Sports Park
Enjoy food, entertainment, games and community fun.
A meeting will be held on Thursday, January 26th, (7:00 pm) in the Science Lab to discuss the Parade. We are looking for ideas, volunteers and much more!