Your Log in information is NOT Sycamore.
Click on Family log in/registration. Create your user ID & password (can be whatever you want-create your own) or you can use your last year user name and password. There is a password retrieval option if you don’t remember it.
Dear School Families,
Summerfest is rapidly approaching. It is June 3rd-5th. Three 4 hour shifts are required for each family with a child in TK, Kinder, or 8th grade and Four-4 hour shifts are required by each school that does NOT have a child in one of those grades. Below is the information on how to sign up for your shifts online. Please sign up by Thursday, May 5th. After that date online sign ups will be unavailable during the weekends due to parishioner sign ups and the number of shift choices will be greatly reduced.
Thank you for your prompt response! It makes our job much easier when all families sign up ASAP.
Please understand even if you have confirmed with a booth chair your intent to work a particular booth, if they have not already signed you up-you still need to signup for those shifts online. Double check with the booth chair if you are not sure. It is necessary for accurate record keeping and assuring the request.
As always, please feel free to email or call with questions. Thank you to all.
School Family Online Volunteer Sign-Up Info
You can access online sign up site either from link in email or directly on the school website.
- Click on Volunteers Needed, under Campus Life / Fund Raisers / SummerFest. You can also click on the link below to go directly to the website.
- Click on Family log in/registration. Create your user ID & password (can be whatever you want-create your own) or you can use your last year user name and password. There is a password retrieval option if you don’t remember it.
- Go to home page & click on available positions. Find your booth & times & sign up. Be sure to put the person/s working shifts under primary name when asked.
- You will be required to put your user ID and password in each time you fill a new shift.
- To edit/remove/change a shift click on Volunteer Record, log on & follow prompts.
***Reminder of mandatory shifts (this shift counts towards 1 of your 3 or 4 mandatory shifts):
* All families at least 1 shift must be a closing shift.
* Sunday Tear down: 7th grade-1 shift per 7th grade family
* Monday Clean up: 8th grade-1 shift (parent & student)
*Bread of Angels will be running the Hamburger/American booth this year so there will not be a lot of shifts available in this booth as they are filling most of it.
Kristina Villaruz 909-839-3793 moc.l1523102343iamg@1523102343zural1523102343livk1523102343