***Now that we are back to 4 shifts per family why not just run a booth and work your own schedule?!**You can take on a booth solo or as a team with another parent. Summerfest is a fun way to get involved, meet school families & help out one of our schools top fundraisers. Here are our Booth Chair needs:
- Dime Pitch Chair-the family that chaired this booth the past few years are available to help out this year and show you the ropes
- Game Booth Chair-Do you have a great idea for a new game or want to bring back an old carnival game?? We are looking for some new games this year!! Spin & Win and Quarter Toss are looking for shadows/chairs this year as well.
- Volunteer Chairs–Help coordinate online volunteer sign ups and all other volunteer scheduling needs for the event. Work the event checking people in and making sure booths have enough workers for their shifts. Counts as your school parent job.
- Set up & Tear down Supervisor-oversee set up shifts Wednesday, Thursday evening& Friday morning the week of event. And Sunday night tear down. You do not have to work the actual weekend of the event…You are FREE to go on rides, coach little league & hang wth you kids!!
- Sponsorship Team-Get some of your shifts/hours in before & after Summerfest helping out Team Sponsorship.
- Backstage Supervisor-Meeting with bands, hospitality backstage. You will have a 1-2 man crew of volunteers for every shift.
- Banners-responsible for ordering, organizing and layout of banners for the event. Works closely with sponsorship.
- Food Booth Chair-Chicken Bowl Booth is looking for a shadow this year.Please email, text or call Melinda Ganahl with any questions or interest