1. Cougar News is posted and will be emailed to all families today
2. Sports Banquet– This Wednesday..If you have not paid or sent in your rsvp, please do so asap to Debbie Rosenkranz
5:30-6:45 B Team Awards
6:45-7:30 pm- Dinner
7:30-8:45 pm A Team Awards
Dinner includes pasta, salad, bread and dessert.
3. Student Council Elections– Thursday will be our student council elections. We have 42 students running for elections and are very proud of all of them for having the courage to stand up and go through the election process. Speeches will begin at 8:15 in the parish hall. Parents are welcome to
come and listen. The winners will be announced during the afternoon broadcast.
4. Muffins with Moms-
On Friday, May 23rd your St. Angela Merici child would like to honor the Mom in their life.
Please arrive at the parish hall no later than 7:15am-7:30am and enjoy a few special moments with your child as they take time to say…
* Thank you for being my role model!
* Thank you for believing in me!
* Thank you for loving me!
Your child can invite their special Aunt, Grandmother, Older Sibling, or family friend if Mom is unable to attend.
This event will be done by 8am.
5. Friday May 23 will be our Spring Concert. TK-8th grade will showcase performances. Students are allowed to wear comfortable black and white free dress clothing. Students will all be eating lunch at 12pm. Concert begins at 1pm. Families are invited to join us and celebrate Spring with song! This will be held in the parish hall