We hope everyone has a safe and a peaceful Easter vacation…
Almighty God, who through your onlyâ??begotten Son Jesus Christ overcame death and opened to us the gate of everlasting life: Grant that we, who celebrate with joy the day of the Lord’s resurrection, may be raised from the death of sin by your lifeâ??giving Spirit;through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.
1. Wednesday- Late Start/Regular dismissal
2. NO School Holy Thursday/Good Friday
3. Return on Monday, April 28th
E_WASTE- Thursday, May 8th
Save your cans, bottles and electronics to donate… We will be collecting items on Thursday, May 8th during drop off…
Computers, laptops, cords, cell phones, printers, tvs, monitors, and much more…
SUMMERFEST NEWS: LETS WORK TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY FOR A SUCCESSFUL EVENT
SUMMERFEST SIGN UPS:
Summerfest is rapidly approaching. It is May 30thth, May 31st & June 1st. Below is the information on how to sign up online. Please sign up as soon as possible for the most options. We begin signing up parishioners the first weekend in May.
You are required to work 3 shifts, 1 being a closing shift(but you are welcome to work moreJ)
*7th and 8th grade families please note the mandatory shifts at the bottom of page.
**Please do not schedule yourself for a Saturday 3:30pm-7:30pm shift if you plan on participating in the adult lip sync.
As always, please feel free to email or call with questions. Thank you to all.
School Family Online Volunteer Sign-Up Info
You can access online sign up site either from link in email or directly on the school website.
- Click on the link. (I am also attaching the link in the email with this letter). http://www.coffeecupsystems.com/SAM/Volunteer.html
- Click on Family log in/registration. Create your user ID & password(can be whatever you want-create your own). The system was cleared and last year so past user names and passwords have been erased.
- Go to home page & click on Available Positions. Find the booth & times available & sign up. Be sure to put the person/s working shifts under primary(last name 1st, first name 2nd) name when asked.
- You will be required to put your user ID and password in each time you fill a new shift.
- To edit/remove/change a shift click on Volunteer Record, log on & follow prompts.
***Reminder of mandatory shifts:
Sunday Tear down: 7th grade-1 shift per 7th grade family
Monday Clean up: 8th grade-1 shift (parent & student)
*Bread of Angels is running the Hamburger/American booth again so there will not be a lot of shifts available in this booth as they are filling most of it.
Marianne Duron 562-682-4606 ten.t1548185463ta@071548185463norud1548185463m1548185463
Melinda Ganahl 714-928-2086 moc.o1548185463ohay@1548185463lhana1548185463gadni1548185463lem1548185463
GLASS DONATIONS FOR THE DIME PITCH BOOTH:
Clean out your cupboards! The Dime Pitch booth at Summerfest is looking for glass donations. Please bring items to the office or Kinder work room starting Monday, 4/28. We are in need of glasses and vases, any style or color is great. No chipped or broken pieces please. Contact Wendy Rice with any questions, moc.o1548185463ohay@154818546399ydn1548185463ewdra1548185463reg1548185463 or 714-335-4041
BOOK BOOTH DONATIONS:
Also asking for Tote bags for the book booth….
This year’s t-shirt has been designed by our own 5th grade student, Kristin Biederstadt. Her design is posted in the front office board. Order your shirts for only $9 and show your spirit on Fridays and throughout the Summerfest weekend.
Order forms have been sent with your students and another form will be going out soon. You may also ask for a form in the front office.
SUMMERFEST WEBSITE IS READY
Spread the word to your family and friends. Entertainment is online along with ordering pre sale daily wristbands. Check it out…