SUMMERFEST NEWS- Check out the Website for details…summerfestbrea.org
Website– Sign up for Adult and Kid Lip Syncs
Check out the entertainment
Order pre-sale ride daily wristbands
Glass donations needed- Clean out your cupboards! The Dime Pitch booth at Summerfest is looking for glass donations. Please bring items to the office or Kinder work room starting Monday, April 28th. We are in need of glasses and vases, any style or color is great. No chipped or broken pieces please. Contact Wendy Rice with any
questions, moc.o1553294843ohay@155329484399ydn1553294843ewdra1553294843reg1553294843 or 714-335-4041
Summerfest Book Booth- Do you have any books, movies, or music that you no longer need but are still in good condition? We are now collecting books, CDs, VHS tapes, and DVDs for the annual book booth at Summerfest. You may drop off any items in the school or parish office.
For other arrangements or questions, please contact Astrid Galindo at moc.d1553294843uolci1553294843@cirt1553294843saodn1553294843ilag1553294843 or 562-201-8466
Summerfest T-shirts- This year’s t-shirt has been designed by our own 5th grade student, Krisitn Biederstadt. Her design is posted in the outside board by the front office. Order your shirts now for only $9 and show your spirit on Firdays and throughout the Summerfest
weekend. Order forms may be found in the front office.
Volunteer Sign ups– You MUST be signed up to work 3 shifts during Summerfest.
You can access online sign up site either from link in email or directly on the school website.
- Click on the link. (I am also attaching the link in the email with this letter). http://www.coffeecupsystems.com/SAM/Volunteer.html
- Click on Family log in/registration. Create your user ID & password(can be whatever you want-create your own). The system was cleared and last year so past user names and passwords have been erased.
- Go to home page & click on Available Positions. Find the booth & times available & sign up. Be sure to put the person/s working shifts under primary(last name 1st, first name 2nd) name when asked.
- You will be required to put your user ID and password in each time you fill a new shift.
- To edit/remove/change a shift click on Volunteer Record, log on & follow prompts.